1. What does Korstog mean?
Korstog is the Norwegian word for "crusade".
2. Who manufactures the Korstog rifles and uppers?
Adams Arms manufactures the Korstog line of rifles and uppers.
3. What kind of warranty comes with the Korstog products?
Please see our Warranty information under the "Support" tab on the header bar or by clicking on the link below
- Click here for more information
4. Who can I contact if I have a problem with my rifle after purchase?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org describing your problem. Include your phone number and best time to call. We will contact you in a timely manner and take care of you. If you purchased the rifle at a Mills Fleet Farm store, you can visit their Customer Service Counter at the front of the store.
1. Do you set up dealer accounts or offer dealer pricing?
No. The Korstog line is available at all Mills Fleet Farm stores and fleetfarm.com only. You can consider it a private brand that is owned and carried exclusively by Mills Fleet Farm. We are not setting up any dealer accounts and do not offer dealer pricing at this time.
2. Do the Korstog uppers have to be shipped to an FFL?
No, the Korstog Upper is considered an AR accessory and can be shipped directly to the customer.
3. I didn't receive a manual with my purchase, am I able to get one?
Yes. You can download and print it from this website, under the SUPPORT tab on the far right.
1. My Korstog is chambered in 5.56 NATO, can I shoot .223 through it?
Yes. 5.56x45 ammo is generally more "mil spec" with higher pressures and the .223 is the "civilian market" counterpart. Both cartridges share near identical external dimensions, the difference being powder loads and pressure. All of our Korstog rifles and uppers are chambered using 5.56 chambers allowing you to shoot both 5.56 ammunition, as well as the lower pressured .233 with no problems. This answer applies to the Korstog Sidon XVI line of rifles and uppers only, and should not be construed as applying to any other manufacturer, rifle, upper, barrel or gun part.